- Ultra-fast charging in less than 2 hours driving time
- Modular lithium system 80, 130 or 260Ah
- Integrated LiFePO4 battery (80/130Ah)
- Can replace most lead-acid battery systems
- Battery charging with charging booster over 12V (e.g. alternator)
- Integrated MPP solar charge controller (400 Watt)
- Full batteries even for short travel times
- 2 variants: 80Ah and 130Ah
- EZA 80 is ideal for installation in the seat base of VW T5 and T6
- Up to 4 EZA can be coupled (12V)
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: 813491
The innovative charge management and the connection to the alternator enable the EZA system to be charged at almost 100 amperes per hour of travel time.
When connected to the transfer point for body manufacturers, the charging capacity per hour is slightly reduced.
The EZA system has an integrated charging booster, a solar regulator, a battery management system and a high-performance lithium iron phosphate battery and is supplied complete with a cable set for connection to the alternator in the Fiat Ducato.
Lithium iron phosphate batteries have an extremely low self-discharge (less than 3% per year) and are therefore ideally suited for use in recreational vehicles, even if they are not used all year round.
The service life of lithium iron phosphate batteries is with approx. 2000 charging cycles a multiple compared to the service life of an AGM battery and offers considerably more current.
With lithium iron phosphate batteries almost 100% of the stored current can be taken without damaging the battery, with AGM batteries often only 40-50% of the current can be taken, e.g. 55 amperes with a 110 Ah AGM battery.
Lower weight, higher power and long life combined with low self-discharge make lithium iron phosphate batteries ideal for use in motor homes and all other types of recreational or expedition vehicles.